Guidelines For BOC & BOD
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
Pursuant to State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia (BNRI) No. 33 dated April 24, 2009, Supplement No. 11417, the Board of Commissioners has the following duties:
- Monitoring the Board of Directors' management on the Company and giving approval on annual work plan of the Company no later than the commencement of the following fiscal year;
- Performing mandate as regulated in the Articles of Association, the applicable laws and regulations and/or resolutions of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Performing duties, responsibilities and exercising authorities in accordance with the provisions in the Company Articles of Association and resolutions of the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- In performing duties, the Board of Commissioners takes action for the interest of the Company and is responsible to the General Meeting of Shareholders.
- Examining and reviewing the annual report prepared by the Board of Directors and signing the report.
- Complying with the Articles of Association and laws and regulations, as well as implementing professionalism, efficiency, transparency, independency, accountability, responsibility and fairness principles; and
- Taking action at any time for the interest and business of the Company and responsible to the General Meeting of Shareholders.